Impact 100 Indy
Direct Payment Methods
- Check Mail your check payable to Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis to Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis, PO Box 40531, Indianapolis, IN 46240. If the check is not for a membership, please include your contact information and how you wish your donation to be used.
- Credit Card Click the link for the type of donation you wish to make:
- Full Membership Donation
- Shared Membership Donation
- Scholarship Fund Donation
- Friends (Administrative) Donation to help pay administrative costs (these donations allow us to ensure 100% of membership, scholarship and other grant pool donations go to the 2020 Grant Pool)
- Non-Membership Grant Pool Donation for those who wish to add to our Grant Pool without membership
- Tribute Donation for an honorific or memorial donation
- Recurring Payments via Credit Card Follow the directions on this page for setting up a Recurring Payment.
- Gifted Securities Follow the directions on this page for instructions making a donation using securities.
Indirect Payment OptionsThere are not links for these donation types. Once you have made arrangements for one of these types of donations, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details for the donation.
- Family or Other Foundation
- Employer Match
- United Way Note: United Way keeps as much as 25% of your designated donation to cover their costs. Please consider adding to your designation to make up for the amount they keep.
Send an email to email@example.com with information on who should be invoiced and for how much, and where the invoice should be sent. Unless otherwise requested, any remaining amount not paid toward membership donations will be invoiced for the remaining amount on December 1 and due on December 31.
Other Payment Methods
We like to think we thought of everything, but maybe we missed one. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to propose other payment methods. Please note we do not accept non-cash donations in trade for membership.
Thank you for supporting The Power of Women Giving as One®.
Important information about your donation:
- Impact 100 does NOT share or sell member or donor information for any reason. We do list the names of our members in our annual Giving Report and on our Donor Page unless you ask us not to use your name.
- Impact 100 is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) public charity and all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- All membership contributions for the following year are due IN FULL by December 31.
- Your submission of this form indicates your acceptance and agreement to the information entered on the form.