Impact 100 Indy
Direct Payment Methods
- Check Mail your check payable to Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis to Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis, PO Box 40531, Indianapolis, IN 46240. If the check is not for a membership, please include your contact information and how you wish your donation to be used.
- Credit Card Click the link for the type of donation you wish to make:
Credit Card note: when entering your credit card number, you must enter the card number, expiration date, security code, and your zip code. Failing to enter the zip code at the end of that entry will cause the transaction to fail. The system prompts for the zip code, but many uses are not expecting it and don't enter it as part of the credit card information sequence.
- Full Membership Donation
- Shared Membership Donation
- Scholarship Fund Donation
- Friends (Administrative/Operating Funds) Donation to help pay administrative costs (these donations allow us to ensure 100% of membership, scholarship and other grant pool donations go to the 2022 Grant Pool)
- Non-Membership Grant Pool Donation for those who wish to add to our Grant Pool without membership
- Tribute Donation for an honorific or memorial donation
- Recurring Payments via Credit Card Follow the directions on this page for setting up a Recurring Payment.
- Gifted Securities Follow the directions on this page for instructions making a donation using securities.
Indirect Payment OptionsThere are not links for these donation types. Once you have made arrangements for one of these types of donations, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details for the donation.
- Family or Other Foundation
- Donor-Advised Funds, IRAs, and other financial institutions who will send the donation from your account
- Employer Match
- United Way Note: United Way keeps as much as 25% of your designated donation to cover their costs. Please consider adding to your designation to make up for the amount they keep.
Send an email to email@example.com with information on who should be invoiced and for how much, and where the invoice should be sent. Unless otherwise requested, any remaining amount not paid toward membership donations will be invoiced for the remaining amount on December 1 and due on December 31.
Other Payment Methods
We like to think we thought of everything, but maybe we missed one. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to propose other payment methods. Please note we do not accept non-cash donations in trade for membership.
Send an email to email@example.com (Please note: this is not a link... you will have to go into your email application and enter our email address-it's a limitation of this form).
Thank you for supporting The Power of Women Giving as One®.
Important information about your donation:
- Impact 100 does NOT share or sell member or donor information for any reason. We do list the names of our members in our annual Giving Report and on our Donor Page unless you ask us not to use your name.
- Impact 100 is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) public charity and all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- All membership contributions for the following year are due IN FULL by December 31.
- Your submission of this form indicates your acceptance and agreement to the information entered on the form.